Change is coming to Olde Town Arvada. We are a group of concerned citizens that are working to ensure that this change doesn’t destroy the historical character that makes Olde Town special. We are pro-development, but believe development should be in keeping with the Olde Town charm. Current plans call for five story buildings to go up in this area. We are working to get the city to revise these plans to better match the city’s own design guidelines.
Join us in fighting for the town we love. Take a look at what a difference Park Place Olde Town will make to our charming and historic community! Click Here
On March 3, 2013, Representatives of Save Arvada Now presented a draft Complaint and Request for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief to the City Council. See the complaint by clicking this link.
See Nancy Young’s comments when she presented the Complaint to City Council. Click here.
What can you do?
- Like us on facebook.
- Give us a call at 720 412 7482.
- e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign our petition
- Let the developer know what you think – contact Mark Goldberg of Goldberg Properties
- Volunteer! Contact email@example.com
- Check out the latest documents related to PPOT – the 5 story rental apartment bring high density to Olde Town at http://www.savearvadanow.info/documents-related-to-park-place-olde-town-ppot/